Thursday, January 21, 2010

Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?





I am real. I am a human, with zits, split ends, and a double chin. I make mistakes. I make funny faces. I have a crazy crooked pinky finger. I have ~*crazy*~ eyes. I may actually be a little bit ~*crazy*~. But above all... I am real. I Do not lie. I try to be kind. I admire soooo many people. I sometimes wish I could be more like other people. But then I realize that maybe I am really meant to just be me, crazy and all. Love me or Hate me... but know that what you see is what you get... I am REAL.

7 comments:

Doty Family said...

That's awesome Lynette! So are you. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Hopie said...

And that's why I love you!!!! Thanks for being you!!!

Peggy Clyde. said...

Your eyes are beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

K- first of all you look WAY better than me all naturELLE! Second of all, there should be more people like you in the world! I love it!

Hey add paulcoxcrew2.blogspot.com to your bloglist and it will let you know when my private blog has been updated! Thanks!

Third Times A Charm said...

Yes, the world needs more "real" people in the world. I love you honesty and bluntness, and you great personality. Love you girl!

Ashley said...

You are so awesome!

Brian and Hillary said...

You are a wonderful person Lynnette. I enjoy reading your blog so much. I wish I could be more like you when it comes to writing on my blog, I sound like a nerd sometimes.

You are braver than I am.