Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a day at the farm...

I can't remember this horse's name... but it was the sweetest thing you have ever seen in your life!!! My son hasn't had a lot of experience around horses, so he was a little nervous to go in the pen with this giant...


But his bravery paid off... this horse was snuggling him... it was so adorable...


Things got a little more comfortable when they busted out this little beauty... she was so short... it was perfect for Drayden....



He got to lead her, and brush her, and ride her... it was so awesome!!!




Then Drayden had to entertain mom and pose in the haystack...





that's my boy...





My nutty, handsome, HILARIOUS... little boy.






Oh I forgot ADORABLE~~




And ADVENTUROUS~~



Ooooohhhhh... here comes TROUBLE~~~I just loved this picture~



I asked Drayden what his favorite part of the farm was...
his reply.. "Jumping in the Haystack... That was awesome!!! it made my day!"
Don't you wish you were a kid again sometimes... and all it took to make you happy was a dried up pile of hay? I sure do...









4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

His cute dimples melt my heart! And the red hair. I have a soft spot for red-heads.

Michelle said...

He would love come to visit us during the summertime! Me and Paul are quite the farmers with our chickens and pig! My kids love to gather the eggs!

Doty Family said...

Ah, so much fun! I love horses and farms! And Drayden is ridiculously cute! Seriously, one of the cutest kids ever!

ME said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures!!! I really enjoy your blog! What a great post! I also loved the last post...so fun!