Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Exercise... BOO

We are almost half way through week 2. On Sunday we started the DREADED exercise. I bought a Jillian Michaels workout DVD and boy does it kick my trash! I am so sore I think I might die. Brittany is going strong and keeping me motivated and in line. I am doing fine with the diet portion of our life change... but the exercise... not so much. Every time I sneeze my abs hurt so bad I cry just a little. I have also been trying really hard to get out and walk in the mornings. Even if I only go a few blocks, it seems to help get my day off to a good start. I will check back in at the end of the week with our weigh ins... I better lose a whole bunch, or I'm taking exercise off the menu!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Just remember that exercise doesn't always necessarily help you lose weight because you're also building muscle (which weighs more). One of my favorite sayings is:

Dieting makes your clothes look better. Exercise makes you look better. NAKED.

Way to go!

Woodstock Family said...

Oooooo, I'm excited to follow your journey. I've been fighting weight my whole life and I'd love to have a fresh perspective on what works for you guys! Good luck!!