Monday, October 15, 2012

Weigh in Week #3

Brittany is down another 4 pounds to 252. Making her total weight loss for 3 weeks 20 POUNDS!!! 
Lynnette is down 3 pounds to 169. Total weight loss for 3 weeks... 10 POUNDS!!! 
I am proud of our hard work. It is getting much easier to stick to. I was sick for a few days this week, so we really got off track on exercise... I keep saying we will start back up tomorrow... It is such and easy habit to fall out of! Life is good though, and I cannot wait to see what we look like by Christmas! #hotmammas #sexybeasts 

3 comments:

Brittney said...

woo woo! you guys rock

Michelle said...

I patiently wait every week for your updates! Love them, love you guys, keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

Ummmmm............weekly weigh in for week #4 please!