Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weighing in...


photos courtesy of MitchWB Photography


O.k. Here are the "BEFORE" pictures... we decided to spare you the traditional bikini shots... lol... 

After one week of hard work and sticking strictly to our diet plan we weighed in...
I am 5' 1" tall
I started out at 179 pounds...
and I weighed in this week at..... {drumroll please}
175! woohoo!!! down 4 pounds! I am not really noticing any difference in how my clothes fit or how I look at this point, but I am noticing that I am feeling much better. I am not feeling so tired all the time, and I am still enjoying my food. We will see how long that part lasts. 


Brittany is
5' 6" tall
She started out last week at 272 pounds
She weighed in this week at 261
That is a WHOPPING 11 pounds in just one week! 

I am so proud of our hard work. I know we both have a long way to go to reach our goal weights... but I KNOW we can do it!!!

Lynnette's goal: 125 LBS
Brittany's goal: 180 LBS
So far so good! Check back next week for more progress!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you! Something that really helped me was a daily "treat" if I made good food choices- sugar free pudding cup with redi whip on top. And then a weekly indulgence (but just one) if I had been good all week long- and that was ice cream, cupcake, etc. You can do it!

Melissa said...

That is HUGE weight loss for the first week. I'm so proud of you all for doing this TOGETHER. It's something you won't ever forget and you'll be so much happier in the end. I don't know why we are so tied to out weight, but we are and that's a fact.

Greg and Mel said...

Great job to both of you! Can't wait to watch your progress!

Michelle said...

You guys rock!!! That's seriously so awesome! I need to shed about 20 pounds myself.....maybe this will motivate me too!