Friday, October 1, 2010

first day of kindergarten

I know, I know, it is October... but better late than never... lol...

I cannot believe that my baby girl is going to kindergarten. It seriously seems like just yesterday that she was born. I am so proud of her. She is so smart... too smart sometimes.


She was so excited she literally bounced all the way from the car to her classroom...


Chantel is so sweet and funny... there was a time that I worried that she was actually a little bit evil... seriously those terrible 2's were really quite terrible, but thankfully she is growing out of the evil stage... and is becoming quite a beautiful sweet young lady. She is still a spitfire, but I don't really think of that as a bad thing.


I love that she wanted to wear her "Daddy's Girl" shirt for her first day. She really is daddy's little angel. I think it is awesome. I was always very close to my dad, it makes me happy to see such a great bond between them. There really is nothing like a daddy's love.
"Getting old is mandatory, growing up is optional."
Nettie

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Cute!!!!! But I would beware of that guy in the pictures, he looks fishy!!! HAHAHA!!!