Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Update

Chantel. Age 4... going on 20. Little miss independent. Silly, Funny, Strong willed. Favorite activities include: Going to Preschool (she loves her teacher Miss Annie), Torturing the dog, Antagonizing her brother, "bake day", playing at the park (she is getting pretty good at the monkey bars). She loves polly's and littlest petshop toys. She is a sleepy head! this child can fall asleep anywhere. She is a joy and a blessing... (I figure if I say it enough, it will ring true.) lol! I think that someday when we find a balance of wills I will enjoy her alot more. =) I say smile, she hears make a monkey face... What am I to do?

Drayden. Age 6. Comedian, tender hearted, smart, caring, (did I mention the child is hilarious?). Favorite activities include: Going to school (he loves his teacher Mrs. Evans), Playing at Sam's, Playing at Bodee's, playing at Breckin's, (There just aren't enough days in the week for Mr. Drayden Popular pants). Star wars, Legos, and the Wii are his favorite toys to play with. Drayden has become so much more grown up lately, it is so amazing to see him reading, and tie his own shoes. Where did my chubby cheeked baby boy go? I love that he is always happy to see me when I come home... it makes everything else disappear when I see those beautiful eyes light up.

Brittany. Age 13. Need I say more? Strong willed, know it all, blossoming, beautiful, sweet spirit, bossy attitude. Brittany wants so badly to be all grown up, (didn't we all at that age?), She is a bit clutzy, But we love her anyways. She is into boys now, so daddy is secretly working on his aim with the shotgun. She is quickly becoming a beautiful young woman. She is very good at reminding me to do things, which is good because I have a terrible memory. She is always willing to help (go do the dishes or no cell phone for a week!) yes she is very willing to help. =) She loves to steal my clothes, grrr. I love Brittany to pieces. She is a wonderful blessing to our family.


Mitch. AAAAHHHH, my Edward... o.k. so he really reminds me more of Jacob. (If you have no idea what I am talking about you need to dig yourself out from under that rock and go read Twilight) Funny, Sarcastic, sometimes very obnoxious, and yet, I love him more than anything. He is such a giver. I often feel very selfish in comparison, he would literally give you the shirt off his back (he comes equiped with his own fur coat) lol! *that one was a knee slapper*! I love him 100 times more than I did the day I married him, and it just grows and grows every day. I am so blessed.



Lynnette. Scatterbrained, crazy, moody. I love Zumba, photography, my family, my faith, blogging, and chocolate... not necessarily in that order. I try to be positive, I try to be upbeat, but (and I hope I am not alone) I fail more than I suceeed. My only redeeming quality is that I pick myself up, give myself a good talkin' to, and try harder the next time. "If at first you don't suceed try try again." I have trouble with procrastination and balancing my time. I am constantly being pulled in 10 different directions, I mostly bring it upon myself, but what can I say... I have a hard time saying NO. Unless it is following the phrase, "Mom, can I...." then it is pretty easy to say NO.


So that is us. Right now, Today. Tomorrow is another day, and just as you can be sure that the sun will rise, You can also be sure that I will find a way to screw something up, and cuss, and I will try to fix the screw up, and I will put a quarter in the jar for cussing.





6 comments:

bodoba said...

hey! don't worry my husband has a fur coat too. he also may beat his chest if he gets excited. ;)

Doty Family said...

Cute post! It's amazing that these little old human hearts can hold so much love! You do have such a great family! You are truly blessed.

Elder Larkin said...

Great post Lynette! It was fun to read about you guys. Cute pics!

Kate said...

Awww this is so cute! You really have adorable kiddos. They seem like so much fun! And eww about the fur coat. But funny. I dont think blogging is helping with procrastination for women anywhere.... Hmm maybe Ill go do my dishes.

Hopie said...

Great blog post!!!!!

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Your blog was great. I love you mention of a swear jar. Ya, I tried that once, but I couldn't pay up.