Thursday, May 21, 2009

My little GRADUATE


FIRST GRADE HERE WE COME!!


This is an occasion of joy and pain for me. I cannot believe my little boy is going to be in first grade. It makes me look back and wonder where all the time went. and at the same time I am so proud of Drayden. He is such a good boy. I can't believe I cried at kindergarten graduation, but I am seriously so sad that my baby has to grow up... I wish I could just cuddle him close forever. I worry about all of the terrible things that this world has to offer, and how many great kids have gotten mixed up in it all. I pray every second of every day that my kids will be smart and do good things.


Drayden had an AMAZING teacher this year!! He had such a fun time and of course made lots of new friends. He never got in trouble... not one single time!!


Drayden is such a stud. He is handsome, smart, and he has a way with the ladies... He already has a girlfriend. lol kindergarten romance it is seriously a good time. I am sure he will be just fine. Now I just need to get myself together!

4 comments:

Brian and Hillary said...

Congrats Drayden!!!!

Cheya has her Kindergarten Graduation tonight. She is looking forward to it. It is our last graduation for a while. I will post some pictures on our site later.

By the way i love the hair Drayden. Lynnette you are looking good too. Are you guys coming up for the reunion next month. It would be wonderful to see you guys.

Elder Larkin said...

I feel your pain. My Kindergartener is graduation too! Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Doty Family said...

I hear ya! It's sad to see them grow up, but it's also AWESOME to watch how they grow and learn. It's a whole new adventure! Good luck and congratulations Drayden!!!

Hopie said...

I know exactly how you feel!!!