Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What do you remember from high school??

Here you go... my pathetic life on a platter. Just kidding. In my defense I didn't actually have a senior year. I graduated a year early. I would love to hear everyone else's answers.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, Several actually.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No, but he is related to people I went to school with.
3. Did you car pool to School? Nope, I drove myself.
4. What kind of car did you have? I drove my boyfriend's truck.

5. What kind of car do you have now? Range Rover
6. Its Friday night...where are you (then) Working... or on a date with my boyfriend.
7. It is Friday night...where are you (now)? Working or hanging out with my family.
8 What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Zion Ponderosa Resort.
.9. What kind of job do you do have now? Retail Manager, Mom, Wife, You name it I probably do it!
10. Were you a party animal? No I was kindof a looser actually.
11. Were you considered a flirt you think? I would say definently yes.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in Band, but I might have been in choir too.
13. Were you a nerd? I am sure I was not the hip happening chick I am now

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but it seemed like I got in trouble alot.
15. Can you sing the fight song? I can't sing twinkle twinkle little star without the paint starting to peel so I think we will just leave it at that.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? at the time probably Mr. Sorbe and Wanda.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? We usually just went to Terry's and bought junk food.

18. What was your school's full name? Valley High School
19. When did you graduate? 2001
20. What was your school mascot? Buffaloes
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I am sure I would, but I would change alot of things thats for sure.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? yes
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope, I haven't heard from him in years.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If they invite me Yes, it's always fun seeing your old classmates!
25. Do you still talk to the people from your class? I have only really kept in touch with a handful, but I am always interested in hearing how people are doing.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

K- Apparently it's been too long. Who was your boyfriend in highschool? I honestly can't remember and I'm curious.

Nettie said...

I had several, but the one that lasted the longest was a guy named Joe. I worked with him at the Ponderosa. I don't know if you knew him, probably not. I did go to prom with him though.

Kate said...

lol- I would change a lot too. Funny how silly highschool is now... But great blog, adorable family, and its nice to hear from you.