Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I've Learned.

As a mother you learn things. I have learned that painting is lots of fun for kids. However the cleanup can be not so fun for mommy. So this is how we do it at my house. Garbage bags!! It works well for us.





I have also learned that silence is not golden. Silence is BAD!!! it usually means someone is being sneaky and getting into something.This little beauty was the result of a 10 minute phone conversation.




I often let my kids take pictures with my camera. Drayden wanted me to post his "Masterpiece". I asked him why he took a picture of a shoe. he said, and I quote, "I wasn't taking a picture of the shoe, there was an ant crawling on the floor." DUH! oh I love children. I don't see the ant, but I am sure he could point it out to me.

I have learned it is important to watch your kids sleep... then you are less likely to kill them while they are awake.

No comments: