Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 months

I can hardly believe it has already been 3 months since sweet little Annie joined our family.

There are moments of denial, when I still feel like it is all a dream and I am going to wake up. Surely this can't be happening...


I love this baby girl so much! She is sweet, and funny, and she only poops on me once or twice a week. Thats real love people.


I had to buy new perfume, to cover the baby barf smell. Because lets face it... I get barfed on at least 3 times a day, and there is no time to shower... at least not 3 times.




Thanks My little May May bug, for giving me a newfound joy. I love to kiss your little cheeks, and play with your tiny little tuft of hair. I love your cute little butt chin. I apologize for the yoda ears, that was my bad, a special gift from grampa Johnson. =) Everytime I look at those ears I think of my dad.



Our family would never be complete without you. You are a very special little spirit, and I can't wait to spend my life being your mommy.


a little princess through and through!

Those GIANT blue eyes are so full of wonder and I wish I could see inside your mind and know what on earth you are thinking about~! Thank you heavenly father, for sending me this little blessing, even if I didn't know I wanted her ;)

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Dang, she's cute! :)

Greg and Mel said...

She is beautiful, and I am happy you are enjoying her!! It makes me *sorta* want another baby :D JK!!!! She really is beautiful and so are you!!! Such a sweet post!

Brittney said...

WOW GREAT PICS!!! She is adorable.

Hopie said...

SO GOOD!!!!! See, I knew I was calling the right girl!!!