Monday, June 21, 2010

12 weeks...

So we are embracing this baby business... I am starting to feel the bulge, and we heard the heartbeat a few days ago. It is amazing that it went from a tiny jelly bean to a real live baby in only a few weeks time. (I know my shirt is the same color as the water... this was done intentionally so that I can pretend to do my preggy profile pic, but hide that at 12 weeks the fat probably has very little to do with the baby... so hang in there and when the actual baby bump apears you will be able to tell...)

My sweet husband and I are getting along much better these days. We had to sit down and have a real "let it all out" session, but I think we both understand each other a little better and are working on communicating a little more thoroughly...


I am truly so blessed to have such a wonderful person to share my life with.



The kids are actually standing at our feet in every single picture... lol... once you bust out the camera they just pose their little hearts out! (I guess they take after their dad) =)




I love that we can be so silly together, it is such a blessing. I think that if you can't laugh at yourself, then you are taking life a little too seriously. Anyone who knows our family knows that laughing and being silly and crazy is pretty much all we are good at! We don't go to bed on time, we don't eat healthy, we sometimes go to sleep without brushing our teeth, we say hell, and damn and shit, but laughter and overall happiness... that we are really good at!





5 comments:

Doty Family said...

Oh, sweet! Glad things are happier at your place!

Brandon, Andrea & Acacia Barney said...

Aw, you look great!! Nice thinking on the shirt though...not that you need it, but very clever...Glad things are going better!

Brian and Hillary said...

You are such a cutie Lynette. Miss seeing you guys. Glad to hear that you guys were able to have a talk and straighten things out.

Ashley said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I love your hair. This new bsby is one lucky kiddo to be part of your fun family!

Brittney said...

You look GORGEOUS! Love the hair!!

Oh dang I just read Ashley's comment saying the same thing.