Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a sunday stroll...

{Peek~a~boo}

isn't it lovely to have a big brother to carry your water for you??

Brittany's idea of hiking... {"if I HAVE to go... I might as well work on my tan"} *super heavy on the teenage drama...



watch your step... ;]



This one turned out blurry... but it was too cute to delete...





Perfect spot for a little rest...



oooh what is that creature I spy on the rock??








GOTCHA!! Sunday afternoons are the best!
{can you tell I am having fun with my photoshop lately??}
there is soooo much to learn!!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun Sunday afternoon! cute pics! I am having as much fun as your are with photoshop. I think I'm addicted. LOVE that last picture!!! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

what a fun Sunday afternoon! cute pics! I am having as much fun as your are with photoshop. I think I'm addicted. LOVE that last picture!!! It's awesome! ~Cindy L.

Woodstock Family said...

Oh my gosh! Loving the pictures! Photoshop must be amazing! How much did it cost? Again, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE PICTURES!

*Aliese* said...

PhotoShop IS fabulous. :) What cute kiddos!

Kate said...

Wow Lynnette! These are amazing. I love that first peek-a-boo one. Its very interesting to look at. Great job!

Brian and Hillary said...

The warm weather must be nice. I would love to have more of it right now. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Your pictures are great. Love the picture of Drayden and Chantel on top of the rock together. That is way cute.

You are doing a great job with your pictures. I am so ready for a new camera.

Nettie said...

Actually my mom changes the story to much. I had to pee really bad so that is why i was sitting there and it was a warm day too.

Laurie Lynn said...

Very nice!! These are too cute :)

ME said...

LOVE the pics!!! You are so awesome on that camera! These are simply beautiful.

Laurie Lynn said...

I love the last one with the hand and the lizard! And the cactus one is fab too!! :)

Accalia said...

You take such beautiful pictures, and the photoshop stuff you add looks great!