He was cleaning the kitchen. There was a Mason jar full of water on the table. He was taking it over to the sink when he slipped, he fell and the jar shattered. He landed right in the middle of the pile of glass. I was at work. Luckily Mitch was home. He took him to insta-care. They did some x-rays to make sure there was no glass stuck in his hand anywhere. Then they gave him some shots in his wrist that were supposed to numb his hand... They got 1/2 of a stitch done and realized (due to his bloody murder screaming) that his hand was NOT numb. So they gave him a few more shots right in his palm *ouch* (more bloody murder screaming) finally it went numb and they finished up the stitches. I count 7 by looking at the picture. Dad can't remember how many, because it was a fairly traumatic experience. Thank the good lord in heaven for insurance. At the rate this kid is going we would be in big trouble without it!