It is my firm belief that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Although the events of September 11, 2001 were horrible, and I still can't quite wrap my head around all of the pain and loss that happened on that day, I believe that I personally learned alot.
* Nomatter how safe you feel, there are those, that if they choose, can still hurt you.
* Anyone can be a hero.
* life can change in a matter of moments, so don't waste any.
* nomatter how tragic or life altering the event... life goes on.
* there are some things that we are not meant to understand. We have to rely on God, and trust that he knows what he is doing.
* Hate can be a dangerous thing.
I believe that the events of September 11th were caused by hate. I also believe that people all over America are creating that same kind of hate when they teach their children that Arabs are bad people, or that Muslims are all terrorists, or that Mexicans are all horrible. I believe that people of every race and religion have both good and bad, Americans included. So stop the hate. Judge each person as an individual. The very purpose of a terrorist is to strike terror into our hearts, if you live in fear, they have won. LOVE ONE ANOTHER, it is the only way we can truely win.